£30,000 - £45,000 a year - Permanent
As the Facade Design Engineer, you will:
- Provide Facade designs through AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Produce high quality details & general arrangement drawings in most cost-efficient way for Approval
- Take customer engagement via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions, resolve technical problems.
- Communicate leads to external customer facing teams.
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
- Proving design calculations for wind loadings.
- Focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of output to defined PI objectives. *.
You will be an experience Facade Designer with:
- Track record of successful delivery of major Façade projects
- Working experience of building regulations requirements relating to Facades inc, Brickslip & Cladding
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve broader business objectives
- A challenging and Disruptive mind-set – able to create exciting opportunities to differentiate the product.
- Delivers on commitments
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity, embraces change & provides leadership when faced with challenges
- Adopts a structured approach to problem solving
- Must have between 5-10 years experience with in Facade Design
- Exceptional Facade Design skills
- HNC/HND in Architectural Design or similar
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to us to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.